Ok, Heres, my talent, not much, but I'm proud of it!

acousticism

Reaction score
I created a website for my band Chasing Katie... and this thread is about showing your web graphic talent... so go to www.chasingkatieband.com

I made all the page background images... its not that amazing, but I'm still very proud of it... tell me what you think! Theres no flash or anything special like that, well, I take that back, our music player is flash, but the rest of it is plain ol' html/dhtml.

Burak

Reaction score
Really, maybe you can start with redesignig layout or background.

limelight

Reaction score
Pretty then some other sites. But not good.

Question about your band .. Are you all girl? Couldn't find out on your site.. hard to navigate and stuff.

N

Nathan

This webpage is bested viewed with screen resolution 1024*768. Your current resolution is 1440*900. If possible, please change the resolution so you can fully experience Chasing Katie!

Don't descriminate against rich people.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
actually, i like it. the banners/images are real graphical and of your own work. 10/10 for images/banners.

however i dont like the naviation, its tooo textish, i think u should use image and include mouse over effects,
have one picture on the button, then when they go over the image, the color or the image changes. it will look real cool. i use it often in my sites

chaganlal1

Reaction score
The site was showing up very slow cause of the pictures but its an alright site dont know about the pictures and all i guess its creative 7/10

TranceOperator

Reaction score
I think that the way you have it set up is good for that kind of site, however your choice of colors is not.

I'd say mainly the yellow and neon green need to go.

And yeah dewayne, I feel you too :laughing:

"This webpage is bested viewed with screen resolution 1024*768. Your current resolution is 1280*800. If possible, please change the resolution so you can fully experience Chasing Katie! "

Also on that message...being in a resolution larger than the needed one is OK, it's the people who are on a resolution smaller that will experience problems (sidescrolling, ect). So ummm yeah. Also a lot of people are still in 800x600. So I'd suggest making the layout "stretchable" so that if someones on a wider screen it will stretch out. You do this using tables with percentage values like width="100%" :) well that's my opinion peace

XUnreal

Reaction score
???am i missin somot in all of your replies???

man that thing is ace and im not being sarcastic

9.5/10 nice 1

Conor

Reaction score
XUnreal said:
???am i missin somot in all of your replies???

man that thing is ace and im not being sarcastic

9.5/10 nice 1
:blink: The backgrounds are too loud and distracting. They also interfere with the text. Each link opens a new page and thats quite annoying. And just the general colours and such are bad.

If you need help with this, PM me.

N

Nathan

A) The title bar....WTF?
B) Are you color blind?
C) Are you HTML illiterate?
D) Are you Photoshop illiterate?

I give this site two out of ten.

+Actually tried

-Bad coding
-Bad colors
-No graphics