OK, so what's the deal with phpMyAdmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edu2004eu

Reaction score
I've already seen this in another topic, but nobody gave me a clear response. So I opened a new one. I configured my MySQL settings in the CPanel correctly, so there shouldn't be any problems. But still my phpMyAdmin is running very slow. It's just stuck at "Waiting for hustlers.pcriot.com..." and loads after about 2-5 minutes... What's the deal with this?

AZOVGY

Reaction score
Mine has been doing this also ever since the databases moved, it takes forever to get anywhere even when MYSQL is online, my site runs fast though.

Last edited:

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Yeah, same for me. The annoying thing is, that no admin looks over this topic... x(

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Oh finally someone who at least answers! Thank you! Well they could have at least answered... I know they are busy and stuff but there are at least 4 topics about this.

Slothie

Reaction score
And one has been answered. I recall saying that this will be taken care of once we have stabilized the servers (which is the main issue), the rest like phpmyadmin and webmail will be taken care of once the rest has been settled.

Chris73

Reaction score
Yeah, same for me. The annoying thing is, that no admin looks over this topic... x(

The annoying thing to staff is. Upgrades are for you users. Yet if it takes more than 5 minutes to do an upgrade everyone starts throwing a fit. The fact is when you make major upgrades such as x10 has been doing, there are going to be bugs to work out. These bugs are not fixed in a matter of seconds.

So my suggestion would be to kick back and relax..

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Yeah, but an upgrade doesn't take 4-5 days... Anyway, I just wanted an answer, not the problem solved right away.

Chris73

Reaction score
Have you ever ran 1,000's of accounts? Have you ever moved an entire MySQL over the internet from one server to another? Do you realize what that entails? Not to mention that doing such a process takes time and there are going to be bugs while doing it.

Like Slothie said
I recall saying that this will be taken care of once we have stabilized the servers (which is the main issue), the rest like phpmyadmin and webmail will be taken care of once the rest has been settled.

It's best to get the servers stabilized first then work on other issues that have come up with this move. Just takes time. Everyone has a job besides x10hosting. So time is limited to an extent. Corey puts in long hours not only at his main job but also working on x10hosting issues as well.

I know i have said this time and time again.. When this is all done then the servers will be back to normal and everyone will be happy( highly unlikely since people are just complainers by nature) and life will go on.

Just be patient and you will see.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
Ok, thats a good enough answer for me. I didn't know that Corey had another job... I have a lot of respect now for that guy.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
i jus hope they fix the phpmyadmin problem bc it does the same as his. but the site loads by itself loads fast jus not phpmyadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.