Ol' Mac Site

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Site review!
Me and my friends have put together this site called "Ol' Mac Site". It's to promote our favourite campsite to be found in Central Alberta "Ol Macdonald's Resort". It has embedded 3dvia Scenes, photo gallery using JQuery, live weather, and a section of the site used to predict which cabin you will like best, the newest part. As well, it also has, in PDF format (or HTML if nessecary), the site rules and map for the resort. I was thinking that maybe I should use Google's PDF viewer for that section, as right now it seems it's a bit confusing... what do you think? And what about the other parts of the site, how do they look? :)
olmacsite.x10.bz
EDIT: I have decided to use Google Viewer due to most browsers blocking the homepage popup that used to be used.

Last edited:

designerseye

Reaction score
Can you please review my site?
Hi and well done it's a pretty good site, but, but, but that WELCOME page is not very welcoming... (red storage container background) the site its self makes it look like a nice place to visit and take the kid's.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
It isn't actually a storage container, it's the paint used on all the buildings. I took all the pictures myself and though it was fitting with the campsite's theme. Would adding a title make it look better?