Old member, need some orientation.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
Hello,

I was a member for x10 hosting a long time ago (when it was first starting). I became inactive for a while, and then other projects piqued my interest, and I forgot to log in and had my site deleted. Now (5 years later), I was thinking of coming back to x10, but I was a bit lost when signing up for an account. I remember back then, there were 3 different types of free accounts, varying in the amount of web space, bandwidth, etc... You would start with a basic account, and then submit an upgrade request in the forums if you needed one. A mod would review your request and depending on if you actually needed the upgrade or not, you would get it.

I look at the home page now, and all I see is that there is only 1 standard free hosting package. Are all the old packages gone? Is there a lot of things that have changed?

Thanks for your time.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome back, kaozskyblade!
There is still the ad-enhanced package along with the standard package. A ton of things have changed as you may have noticed. The forums are different right now because of the vBulletin 4 upgrade.
Take a look at the News and Announcements section to find out what's been going on recently. =]

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Basic free account -- no ads
Ad enhanced free account -- you get more stuff
'Double' packages which, for a one time fee, doubles bandwidth, etc. Can be applied twice for 'Quad'

LINK to 'Double' upgrade page.

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum. Yes a lot of thing have changed, new people signed up while others left.