Old School Web Design

the_site

Reaction score
I don't care how bad the clashing colours are or the horrible Midi music, I still like the oldschool sites.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I still see many old school sites to this day. Some of the older small businesses in my area still run those 90's era websites with MIDI music. Perfectly fine websites that suit their purpose and the business, no need to make it more "modern" looking.

Oh, don't get me started however on some of those very bad websites from the 90s. I'll see if I can still reach them on a server somewhere.

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
This is great fun lol! I can remember the first website I bought something off and it was boots website and it looked awful compared to todays standards lol, I can't imagine what websites will look like in ten years time!

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
The first site I created was a WML mobile site, I find it similar to what you posted above.Most of the xhtml mobile profile sites looks like them, the only big difference is the markup and stylesheets used.
I know some of the old school sites and most of them are sites of colleges/universities and government sites.