OMG! I am feeling guilty about my graphic's banner!

lair360

Reaction score
Hi everyone! What do you think about my Globalnews graphics banner? Does it look cool or what? (at the bottom of the page)

P.S. When I look at ghotel's website, I felt really guilty for not designing him a banner...I am too busy working on my project...dam!

Last edited:

lair360

Reaction score
Too bold font. And I will say - you can do better.

Ok...you said it! But, it will take me another 3 weeks just to complete something like that...

...I'll keep this logo for now and design a better one...as you said it!

nanoman

Reaction score
3 weeks? wth

I would just simply grab some globe from google images and add a text and thats all = 1-2 min. ^^

nanoman

Reaction score
Uhhh...that is copyright...

Hmm...if the globe is your own hand creation then, wow you're good, but for me it would take emm lets say - 10 years to create atleast something similar to globe. lol

lair360

Reaction score
Hmm...if the globe is your own hand creation then, wow you're good, but for me it would take emm lets say - 10 years to create atleast something similar to globe. lol

Thanks! I did the globe in 3DS max 2009. :biggrin:
Edit:
If you would like to see my artwork, please take a look here: http://dinom6.deviantart.com/

Just take your time and enjoy!

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
It's pretty good. The font is has some jagged edges... check your anti-aliasing settings. The blog looks pretty cool though, except why is the backdrop two different sizes?

lair360

Reaction score
It's pretty good. The font is has some jagged edges... check your anti-aliasing settings. The blog looks pretty cool though, except why is the backdrop two different sizes?

I am sorry to hear that. But, you don't have to worry...I am repairing my website with a better template. It will look better....