OMG! My Siberian Husky has a crush on me!!

Parsa44

Reaction score
Well i think thats slightly strange, except her behavior to other women i dont see how that could harm anybody.

dhruv227

Reaction score
Hi guys! Today, I had my dog for a regular check-up and the vets (lady) said this when she finish examining her: "your dog loves you and this is why she is always jumping on your bed (when you're asleep) and pull up your blanket and snuggle you up! Also, the reason why she is not interested on other male dogs is...your scent and personality matched her type.
Well...you're special to her!"

Also, when I am talking to another girl (as a friend) she groal at her (my friend)...I don't know how...but, she is always so obinent and friendly. But, when I am close with somebody...especialy girls...she groals and shows her teeth!:eek4:

it's quite normal, every living organism has feelings, even a bacteria can have emotions towards you.

nanoman

Reaction score
it's quite normal, every living organism has feelings, even a bacteria can have emotions towards you.

lool...imagin that a bacteria is sitting on your leg and shouting: yeah baby,yeah cmon I'm almost done w8 a sec...^^

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Actually it is quite normal for a dog to fall in "love" with his/her owner.

Think about it: You feed her, you provide a home for her, you play with her, and you show affection to her. Is that not what love is?

So it is your love for her that makes her love you. You should be glad that your dog shows such loyalty.

Also saying that your dog has a "crush" on you is called: Anthropomorphism

lair360

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your nice comments everyone!
But, guess what? Everytime I fel asleep on my sofa, she just grab one of my small pillow (on the other sofa) and gave it to me so that I could get a good snooz! But, the downside is...she will not allow anybody to wake me up!! This is totally bizzar!