OMG! What's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbyrns93

Reaction score
I clicked my bookmark for my CPanel Control panel, and my browser says "Authentication Required: Please Login." in an alert window. I typed in my CPanel Login, and clicked OK. The alert disappeared for a few seconds, and came back. This time I clicked Cancel. It took me to the normal CPanel login page. I typed in my CPanel login information, and it said my hosting account doesn't exist.

My questions:
1. Are any other users getting this?
2. What should I do?
3. What could be causing this?

Johnny Byrns

eminemix

Reaction score
I am getting this error when i'm trying to get to cpanel using the Safari (Apple) browser.

I am getting a alert with a username and password, and it doesn't work, it gives me "The password for the area "" was incorect "; Got the same error with Mozilla Firefox beta 3, but seems to work fine now after the cpanel update.

Try using another browser. (IE, Mozilla 2)

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
jbyrns93, your account appears to have been terminated for inactivity. You must be active on the forums every two weeks or your account will be suspended. After ten days if an account is not unsuspended, it will be terminated.

Last edited:

jbyrns93

Reaction score
After all the work I did to create a good site, creating a good forum.....:tear:
I got on when I remembered to. I'm busy with school, so can't get on very often. I tried to be a good member, I never did anything to offend anyone. All I get in return is my whole account with all my website files and databases deleted for ever? Don't you consider the people who use your hosting and have a lot of things to do every day? Not everyone can find time to visit the forums. I beg your forgiveness. Please give me a second chance. Can you please reinstate my account?

You are the only free hosting site that meets my needs. I came here for a reason. I'm sorry if I did anything bad. I love what you offer, I am willing to stay a member. I will try to meet all requirements. I did nothing wrong. I just can't beleive you would remove a member's membership just because they didn't visit the X10 Forums freqently. I cry at the thought of a company who offers the worlds best free hosting services, but will remove members for one minor mistake.

Johnny Byrns

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, from here, it looks like your forum & hosting account weren't linked. We don't keep backups of accounts, as that's the users responsibility, as stated in our terms of service.

All we can do for you is send you to http://x10hosting.com/hosting and ask you to sign up for a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.