one suggestion for the forums

should p3tz be added to the x10 hosting forums?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hopper

Reaction score
im not sure if suggestions for the forums goes here or not but i coudnt think of any other place to put them but
i think this forum could use p3tz
http://dev.p3tz.com/index.php?page=vbpetz
take a look at the site and lets take a vote wether or not it should be reviewed or not ;)

hopper

Reaction score
thank you, has any one else taken the time to look at the p3tz site to see if they might wanna see it here?

javajenius

Reaction score
It is very good, except i think x10 is a little more professional. I like the forums as they are now, but could do with a better skin. ;)

By the way, I voted NO.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Religious crap said:
It can also be dragged from eternal bliss or pulled from eternal damnation.

El oh el.

I don't think it would be used much, and since it's not free, that makes me think it's not worth paying for. I probably wouldn't use it.
their forum said:
yes.
To purchase products you need a Subscription to this site and then you can purchase the products individually from the Products and Licenses page!
Subscription: $10 (annual)
Gold: $10 (lifetime)
P3tz: $35 (lifetime)

Regards.
So it's $45 (subscription fee + P3tz fee). I guess it depends on how many people show interest in it here, and even then, Corey still makes the final decision and he could still decide against it.

hopper

Reaction score
actually there is a free 'lite' version as well available at http://www.vbhackers.com and i realize corey makes the final decision, which is why this post is here, as a way of showing whether there would be enough interest to make it worth his while to do it or not.

Last edited:
D

dWhite

This is a professional hosting company, it will stay that way. Having virtual pets all over the place will make it unprofessional.

VPmase

Reaction score
It is very good, except i think x10 is a little more professional. I like the forums as they are now, but could do with a better skin. ;)

By the way, I voted NO.
He has a valid point. I actually agree with him.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
This is a professional hosting company, it will stay that way. Having virtual pets all over the place will make it unprofessional.

I'm curious - how does an arcade and "TopSite" make this professional? We have both, don't we?
Plus, most "professional sites" don't have a forum game section. :biggrin:

dWhite said:
This is a professional hosting company, it will stay that way.

I would be careful on what you say will or won't happen to x10 and its sites.

hopper

Reaction score
thank you starshine
i cannot say wether or not corey will approve of virtual pets but i have seen them in use and they really arent different then a combination between avatars and an arcade, just another way of entertaining oneself on the forum

D

dWhite

I'm curious - how does an arcade and "TopSite" make this professional? We have both, don't we?
Plus, most "professional sites" don't have a forum game section. :biggrin:

I would be careful on what you say will or won't happen to x10 and its sites.

1. It's as professional as an Arcade site or a Top site would be.

2. I know as well as you do, that x10 would lose both people and revenue if it looks unprofessional.