Online Student Grade Portal(HELP)

zancain31

Reaction score
Plsss..can everyone give us, a CMS for Online Student Grade portal?
Or any site that can help.

thanks..

zancain31

Reaction score
Sir im sorry for, but im also his groupmates in this study, we are helping each other to build this project study..:)

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
here is the one I use

http://moodle.org/

==>
Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites.
<==

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In the other thread being referred to (in the first reply) I pointed to openSIS (for the benefit of people who find this through a search). It is much more limited in scope and intent than Moodle, which has similar aims to Blackboard (an overpriced and underperforming blot on the good name of software sold by a company with aggressive and effective patent lawyers). (I should make it very clear that my disparagement is aimed at Blackboard, not Moodle.)

CMS/LMS systems like Moodle are end-to-end systems, well-suited to online and part-time education, where student resources and submissions online are important. SIS systems like openSIS are meant to be an adjunct to traditional full-time classroom education, giving students, parents and administrators access to grades and evaluations. When choosing between the two types of systems, it helps to know what you need. A CMS/LMS may be overkill for some uses, leading to unneeded overhead in configuration and maintenance; a SIS may be missing features you need.

zancain31

Reaction score
thank you sir..we can't use moodle because it will conflict to the other groups, plss give us any cms that is free.

that only a student can view there grades through there password.

thanks allot..