Only one with a space in their name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
Am I the only one in this community with a space in their name? I looked through the member list for over an hour. Name after name, I haven't saw one person with a space in their name like me. :whatchuta

As of the date I post this there is no one that I have noticed to have a space in their name!

Go me! I'm special!!!

*PS. Don't go making an account with a space in it just because I mentioned this, that would be considered posing, and we'd all have to call you a poser! :teeth_smi

Richard

Reaction score
oooh boy :tongue:
I think you need to get out more lol

yhap2003

Reaction score
Humm.... mabye Jordan Knezevic just trying to say he can be notice here!!! Cause he/she is the only here with a space in their name!!

That's nothing bad. It's good!!! :cool:

Chris

Reaction score
I think he wants free domain hosting with the free hosting. :teeth_smi

Hehe, just kidding...

prasys

Reaction score
Huh..Great..

First I want to put

Mr <space> Spammer <space> 49er <space>

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
Chris said:
I think he wants free domain hosting with the free hosting. :teeth_smi

Yeh that sounds nice! :teeth_smi

Oh, think the forum must of cut out the part where you said you were just kidding. :tongue:

Neverytheless guys, I am purchasing a domain name tomorrow, so expect a post on howto park it here. Lol I am noob to everything for like 10 minutes then I am a guru in it. *Watches you all imagine how much time I spend on the computer* :eek:mg_smile

*Edit: Or maybe, I'll let you guys purchase another license for vBulletin and uh lend it to me. :wink:

**Edit: LOL I just noticed the time I posted that. I stayed up for 24 hours from Monday morning till Tuesday night. It was fun. I got bored at 11 am (I'd never usually be up at 11am. Because I goto bed around 5-8am on weekends or holidays.) and just felt like posting it.

***Edit: While I am on that subject... Lets say I happen to obtain a version of vBulletin. And I didn't get it from vBulletin.com. Would I be allowed to use it? :rolleyes:

chewett

Reaction score
iv never seen anyonw with a space

i think it has to do with their namespace ???.pcriot.com
as you dnt have spaces in them and the trying to keep both the same

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
***Edit: While I am on that subject... Lets say I happen to obtain a version of vBulletin. And I didn't get it from vBulletin.com. Would I be allowed to use it? :rolleyes:
That would be warez, which isn't allowed. There's nothing special about vBulletin anyway. SMF seems to have most of its features, and possibly more.

deadimp

Reaction score
Corey has stated that you cannot use pirated software (ie. a vBulletin forum without a license) in your account. If you do it, you're probably gonna get suspended.
Why not go for an open source / free alternative? phpbb, SMF, Vanilla, bbpress, etc...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Closed why post in old topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.