Only showing 500mb data in cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmfcom

Reaction score
Dear Sirs,

According yto your front page, you advertise "Up to 2.5GB of Disk Space". However, cPanel only reports 500mb. What must I do to acquire the advertised disk space?

user: newmedia

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
2.5GB space account is for ad enhanced accounts So to acquire that then you need to got account panel get the appropriate ad code and place that in your site each and every page and post her for upgrade. The staff will upgrade your account.

Account panel is here --> http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah you can post here or you can start new thread Anything is ok. Just staff has to see the thread thats it. :)

nmfcom

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

There are no ad codes available in the Account Panel. Anyway, I was under the impression that the data space you claimed on your front page was ad-free and i didn't see any information during registration about ad enhanced accounts. If you can be so kind to direct me to whomever has the authority to delete my account? Someone might be able to use it if I cant.

Kind regards

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
This is the place where you can find ad codes

http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?adcode

Adfree accounts have the 1024 mb space if you want to stay in adfree then you can stay just confirm that you have 1024 mb space by login to cpanel.

Last edited:

nmfcom

Reaction score
This is the place where you can find ad codes

http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?adcode

Adfree accounts have the 1024 mb space if you want to stay in adfree then you can stay just confirm that you have 1024 mb space by login to cpanel.

Here's the problem, i added both advanced and corp. ad scripts to a page on my current host, however all i see is a transparent 468px × 60px gif with "Click Here" on the bottom right. The link to the "Click Here" leads back to my index file. Needless to say, it doesn't look very pretty.

I can not confirm that it has changed to 1024 mb. It is still 500 mb according to cPanel.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Any one you have to add not both, Actually speaking for your requirement of 2.5GB is on Ad-Enhanced, Corporate Package so add that
And it takes some time to display the ads.

Just decide that you want adfree or adenhanced.

adfree comes with 102MB space, 10240MB Bandwidth,

adenhanced corporate comes with 2.5GB space and 45GB Bandwidth --> you have to place one ad on each and every page of your site. this is only condition.

Personal Advice go with adfree first when you thingk that this BW is not sufficient then update to adenhanced or go with premium hosting.

Just my 2 cents :)

Last edited:

nmfcom

Reaction score
Gotcha. Anyway, i'll add the banners when I actually have traffic on my site. In the mean time, can you please upgrade my data space to 1024? I just refreshed cPanel and it still shows 500 mb.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you start a new thread about the disk space, it would clean the system nice and clean.

nmfcom

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the assistance. My problem has been resolved by Tony and I have confirmed the change in cPanel via mail. If a mod is able to close this thread, please do so.

Have a nice weekend!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I am glad your problem is solved. Enjoy hosting on x10.

felabria

Reaction score
Dear Sirs,

According yto your front page, you advertise "Up to 2.5GB of Disk Space". However, cPanel only reports 500mb. What must I do to acquire the advertised disk space?

user: newmedia
Ye but normal Disk Space now is 1 GB This support ticket is at least worthful

Status
Not open for further replies.