opendocman "depricated: function egreg() is depricated"

caffei47

Reaction score
Installed opendocman on my free x10 account, and when trying to log in it says "depricated: function egreg() is depricated"

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried using the Beta version of the software? The "stable" release is two years old and apparently has problems with PHP 5.3

Last edited:

caffei47

Reaction score
no I have not...thanks for the tip to try...I will try that once I get home from work...thank you very much for the tip :p

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you can't get the Beta,or if it has the same problem:

Quick fix:

Add the line

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED);

to the top of index.php (or any other "real" page the script uses as an entry) . This "hides" the problem, but the script should run (at least until a new version of PHP goes from 'deprecated' to not working period).

caffei47

Reaction score
ok, I added that fix to both opendocman and freeway ecommerce, and now I get the following errors in place of that one
"Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/classes/request.php on line 99"
and
"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/classes/request.php:99) in /home/caffei47/public_html/caffeinejunkiesinc.co.cc/store/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 496"