Opening This Weekend (For Real) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be opening x10 this weekend, for real this time.

There are still some small things to be done and fix but functional wise everything seems to be working. Instead of rolling out everything on our list at once we will be opening and finishing stuff afterwards. All the important things look to be done and working and that is what matters.

I don't have a set time yet as Bryon is away until Saturday morning and I want to check if he has any last minute fixes to be put in. We will open x10 by Sunday evening at the latest. I am on EST (-5 GMT) for those that are wondering.

There will be announcement soon on an exact time. Check back often ;)

-Corey

Zenax

Reaction score
Wooohooo! X10 is opening its doors once again! Well done to all those who helped to create x10 v3, and also I think that all the members on this forum deserve a well done for waiting so patiently whilst they perform all the hard work.

Second off, Now that v3 of the website and everything, how about a forum revamp? maybe a new theme or something? Just an idea for you to ponder!

nol888

Reaction score
Yesss!! x10 is finally re-opening. It's so exciting.

Glad to know that Corey is also in my timezone. xD

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
:bowdown:

Nothing needs to be said. Just bow down to the power of V3, and beg that X10 doesn't blow up from sheer awesomeness :)

Spark

Reaction score
YEssssssssssssssssss, I finally will be able to make my clan site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi

Its nice that x10 is coming back ,with a dozens of new features and effort
Its the result of hard efforts of corey and other staff.Nice job Corey
Many Of my friends want to join x10.They will be happy to.
One again Congartulations For nice Work Corey And Wish You Best of Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.