Origin XT

Origin

Reaction score
http://originxt.com is the forum/website I'm co-running with a few others. Can anyone comment on it? We're trying to integrated it in a way such that it'll be like any other site, but with an integrated commenting system (a forum).

Thanks.

Akkarin

Reaction score
I like the overall forum look and feel. V nice. But I find it hard to find out enough about the stuff that goes on in each forum. Maybe you should have an introduction thread that all new member's should read. Telling them about what is where etc...

soten355

Reaction score
The theme is something to be proud of. It's overall look is dark, but it's a good dark. Nice work. =)

Origin

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments :D I like the dark skin too. It looks best on non-IE browsers :p

And Akkarin, yah, thanks. I recognize that it's one of the inherent problems associated with a forum-only website. An intro sounds nice.

Cynical

Reaction score
I like the theme but the logo is a bit lacking, but not bad. Certainly plenty of content on there, which is always good to see :) .

Origin

Reaction score
lol, thanks. We designed the skin for the purpose of loading faster than do most forums. I know that means we have to sacrifice some design in the logo, but hey. I'd rather wait a few seconds less per post than see something pretty on the top, which I'll scroll down away from anyway.

But again, thanks for the comments.