Orkut and Gmail invitations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Z

Reaction score
lmao i'm pretty sure you can just sign up for Gmail now lol, i don't know wtf Orkut is, but if it's from Google, it's probably easy to get lol

PaulAlejandro

Reaction score
Orkut is a social network... a invitation is required to sign up, also a google account...

PaulAlejandro

Reaction score
Orkut.com

orkut is unique, because it's an organically growing network of trusted friends. That way we won't grow too large, too quickly and everyone will have at least one person to vouch for them.

If you know someone who is a member of orkut, that person can invite you to join as well. If you don't know an orkut member, wait a bit and most likely you soon will.

We look forward to having you as part of the orkut community.

Chris Z

Reaction score
edit-post removed, Spartan Erik, posted same as me before

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
ok well here's the sms signup link...lol just in case someone DOES NOT have a Gmail account, which i'm afraid just abuot everyone does lol
<link>

sourabhj

Reaction score
hi
what do you mean by 30 points each??? are you selling their invitation? anyone can get this free from a friend who has gmail orkut acc or simply search on internet for free invitation. pls dont use x10hosting as selling shop of freely availble things. x 10 is meant for better things.
Sourabhj

PaulAlejandro

Reaction score
This section of forum is for that... The Marketplace... is nothing wrong with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.