Other Adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahia

Reaction score
Hi,

I deployed finally my site and made the forced ads of the advanced pack on every page by php require();

Anyway, what i'm asking for is, is it possible for me to make ads of my own, under the ad of the advanced plan.

Thanks for replying.
~Yahia

Jacob

Reaction score
What kind of ads? We allow Google Adsense to be added, but what types of ads do you mean?

yahia

Reaction score
Well, links exchange and stuff like that, in addition to small banners as icons...
That I will put them as an ads part on pages, this means they will all form a group of ads, includinf the Advanced Plan text ad.

So? -_-

Chris Z

Reaction score
it's your account, you can do with it what you will as long as it does not go against ToS and you don't have to ask the staff if you can put buttons and stuff on there ;) i'm sure that would be fine as long as the link exchange stuff doesn't take a lot of resources from the server :)

Last edited:

yahia

Reaction score
Well, I don't actually a textual link will affect the HUGE 20 or 40 GB/Month Bandwidth that is given inthe Advanced Plan each month no?!

Thanks -_-

Chris Z

Reaction score
probaly not ;) but just make sure the link exchange doesn't use too many resources and you shuold be fine :)

yahia

Reaction score
Please, I just don't get it. How can I check that ?
And what's strange, is that the link exchange, like, if I put a link referring to an external website, and a visitor clicks on the link, well, he'll go to that website, consuming then the bandwidth of THAT website if he's got images, etc.
So in this case my bandwidth won't be in any case affected.

Am I right or wrong

Chris Z

Reaction score
well in order to check how much bandwidth you've used for the month, you go into your cPanel (accountusername.x10hosting.com/cpanel) but you'll have to log in and abuot the link exchange, i'm saying if people come to your site through the link exchange, just hope there isn't that many people visiting it, cuz that would use a lot of bandwidth...also for your account-which is advanced, right? if it is advanced than i believe you have 20 GB of monthly bandwidth, and that i guess would start today haha since today is july 1st

yahia

Reaction score
AHAhahahah that's correct, I didn't notice it's july first !
Anyway, the bandwidth is no problem since it's 20 GB !
For this day the site just consumed 1.56 Megabytes -____-

I design my websites with minimum graphics, but attracting in style terms.
You can go check it out, eventhough it's in french. Just look at the design I did
http://antiblog.exofire.net

So, in the end, I think I won't have to worry about bandwidth !!
Thanks for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.