Out of Disk Space!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdatab

Reaction score
I'm on stoli, and my site is up again . Thanks to the x10 staff. But im getting this error when i try to login into the cpanel..
Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at /home/mdatab on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

I know that this may be due to the server move. But i just thought of informing the staff of such error..
Edit:
LOL.. it's working now.. hehe :p

Last edited:

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
The cPanel was more than likely taken down as Stoli is not fully operational yet, still 200 accounts to copy.

I don't recomend trying to use the server until it is up and fully operational as this could produce unexpected results.

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
the whole server move has been a giant job for corey so its good to see you arent complainig and raving about it to the staff, its nice to see an informer as opposed to a complainer! good job!

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
They're not really complaining, just letting us know... They did edit saying it was fixed. :)

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.