• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Hosting has been up all day for me here, no outages what so ever. I was however using the server processors to cook some food :biggrin:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know how some people had no problem and some did. I couldn't ping anything on X10 and neither could many other people I asked to try for me nor could I access X10 through any proxy service I tried. My free account and paid account weren't accessible and neither were the cpanels for either of them. adamparkzer said he could access it fine as well.

Maybe some other part of the internet had a problem....

I wish I could edit my poll to include option #5: This didn't happen, shut up :biggrin:

Last edited:

jmcgowan

Reaction score
I think it was the moth. That wikipedia article says that it was at some museum. Now it's running loose at x10...

zen-r

Reaction score
Can we have a poll to vote for what we would like the next problem to be caused by? :biggrin:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Can we have a poll to vote for what we would like the next problem to be caused by? :biggrin:

Oh, oh! I know what the next problem will be as a result from... me frying eggs using the server's unsinked CPU :biggrin:. The question is, which server will I choose?

Last edited:

fguy64

Reaction score
I predict it'll be a dubious implementation that causes the next outage.

Status
Not open for further replies.