Oxwall upgrade taking slow to load homepage and admin page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I updated my oxwall software on through x10hosting softalicious and my webpage and admin page is not loading. Here is the site: http://bagandabaguette.com/Tribe/

If I can't access the site or admin what can I do to fix the problem? I'm not sure what the problem is after I upgraded the software. I did backup my files just in case and I'm happy I did that but the sites needs the update. So, what can I do now to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Nicole

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like your site is loading for me, but I can't check the admin area. Is everything working for you now?

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Hi, the site wasn't working before but now it starts to load and now the admin area (which redirects to a login system) also loads. The site just needs some working on, or the css file doesn't load. The site gradually has started to work again.

Thank You

Reaction score
It looks like your site is loading for me, but I can't check the admin area. Is everything working for you now?

The site loads because I restored the site with a backup file or it would still not be loading at all. Now that I restored oxwall with my backup the css/themes are not showing. So, how do I get the CSS/themes back? Anna, said something about restoring the database but where do I go to do that just for the oxwall backup?

Reaction score
Hi, the site wasn't working before but now it starts to load and now the admin area (which redirects to a login system) also loads. The site just needs some working on, or the css file doesn't load. The site gradually has started to work again.

Thank You

Yes, because I restored with a backup when the site didn't work from the upgrade. So, how do I get the css/themes back? After I restored the site this part didn't show.

Reaction score

Thank You

I fixed the problem. Anna was right about the database. Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
The site loads because I restored the site with a backup file or it would still not be loading at all. Now that I restored oxwall with my backup the css/themes are not showing. So, how do I get the CSS/themes back? Anna, said something about restoring the database but where do I go to do that just for the oxwall backup?

I fixed the problem. I needed to restore the database as well. Thanks for your help! I think I will not update oxwall anymore. I will just use a different software the next time I update which will be for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.