Page load

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueIce

Reaction score
Will my page load increase when I upgrade to an Ad-enhanced account? My website's average page load is horribly, 10 seconds. I need to optimize it or else I will lose a lot of members. Will upgrading optimize my site? Or will it only give me more space and bandwidth?

Xemnas

Reaction score
It may provide a limited improvement of your site's performance, because there are only a few thousand accounts on Stoli, compared to the 10 000+ on Cossacks and Absolut each. If that isn't enough though, you should really consider upgrading to paid hosting, because as paid members have experienced, downtime and lag then become a distant memory ;)

Chris73

Reaction score
Things will also change quite a bit when all server maintenance is complete. There are still minor issues for all servers that will be ironed out over the next few days. Just give Corey a little time as he has a full time job as well. Although he tries his best to get some work done from his day job it still does not provide him the sufficient time to get things done as quickly as he would like. So please be patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.