Pages/Post gone on Wordpress (Level Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misstila

Reaction score
When i go to my site ilovetila.tk/site, and click on an external page in my menu it says the page you are looking for cannot be found. It's doing that for every page and post on my wordpress site. I'm on level server. Is anybody else having this problem? Under my wordpress dashboard all my pages, and post are there. :eek:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
About 19:15 2013-05-22 UTC

At URL [ http://ilovetila.tk/ ] - I see a CloudFlare error - which is not part of x10hosting

I assume your account is on free-hosting server [ Level ] - which is having issues today

You will receive errors until the Admins fix the issues - which IMO will be soon

misstila

Reaction score
I hope the level server is fixed soon because i'm getting Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/tilaarmy/public_html/ilovetila.tk/site/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/frontend/class-frontend.php on line80 ​now on my wordpress site.

webbrewe

Reaction score
Memory size errors aren't related to the recent server maintenance problems. They are common in WP and usually caused by plug in conflicts. Deactivate all your plug ins and reactivate them one at a time to identify the culprit. You can also try switching to the default 2012 theme to see if it's a theme problem.

Last edited:

misstila

Reaction score
Ok i found the plugin doing it, but still have problems with my posts/pages not being there, but still showing under my wordpress dashboard. I placed a temporary splash page until the server gets fixed

misstila

Reaction score
Now i fixed my page/post problem it had to do with permalinks had to switch to default from Month and Name wonder what would cause the other permalinks to stop working?

Status
Not open for further replies.