Paid layout

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey all

I made a layout a while back and didnt use it so I have decided to sell it over at good ole' Zymic. Click here to view it

Its a very technical layout with originality in the header and navigation. Although its still pretty simple to create. Comes with all the bells and whistles such as expandability and PSD's :)

I just wanted to know what everyone though.

Click here for the image

Thanks guys
X3r0X

Matthews255

Reaction score
wow. I wish i could do sommat like that. I would pay for that if i was a small company or anybody, Very very nice in my opinion.

Matt

Reaction score
thats flippin sweet. you ever take it off any sweet jumps?

srry, i watched napolean dynamite on friday, and its still in my system....

its pretty good. i like it, im not into all the grungy stuff, but its pretty cool. i wish i could do that type of work.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Thanks guys

Ive done some light templates aswell so if anyone wants to see them just ask for them in here (i normally do free layouts, that was a once off pretty much :p)

cube_ownage

Reaction score
Hey xerox, if you do webdesign and graphic design i think you should check out storm studios, go to the thread Any Designers... for more info

XColl

Reaction score
Wow, simple coding, with simple graphics. It's not that hard to do. 8 dollars is a bit pricey for a low standard layout. :/

X3r0X

Reaction score
XColl said:
Wow, simple coding, with simple graphics. It's not that hard to do. 8 dollars is a bit pricey for a low standard layout. :/
Aww... that hurt.... not.

$8 is great for a unique template that can be pretty much customised for anything. The graphics are far from "simple" but yes, the coding is quite basic.

The design is what is pretyt much being sold though, not the coding.

And low standard? Everyone that I have talked to thinks its great and a truly awesome layout :getlost:

tsj5j

Reaction score
I support you X3r0x, its really quite nice (graphics), but admittedly, the coding is too simple.
XColl, why don't you display YOUR work?

X3r0X

Reaction score
Yeah i admit the coding is simple, but if you want a layout most people buy the layout for the graphics not the coding.

But whoever buys it on zymic, ill offer to lend a hand with coding :)

XColl

Reaction score
tsj5j said:
I support you X3r0x, its really quite nice (graphics), but admittedly, the coding is too simple.
XColl, why don't you display YOUR work?
This isn't MY THREAD. Go home buddy, go home. :chris:

X3r0X

Reaction score
XColl said:

Whoa there buddy, settle down. He does have a point, you cant offer criticisim without showing your work aswell.

But your signature does look nice, so im assuming you are at least decent with PS :)

clement

Reaction score
simple design, easy to code as well..good luck with the sale dude =p

XColl

Reaction score
X3r0X said:
XColl said:

Whoa there buddy, settle down. He does have a point, you cant offer criticisim without showing your work aswell.

I can critizize your work if I want to. I don't need to show my work at all. I'm just saying in not a bad way. -_-

golz

Reaction score
That stuff is pretty shweet. I'm just too flipping slow to do those things...

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
This looks nice, and simple , good coded but the colors could be somewhat lighter .. but nice :laughing: and simple (simple is good, too rich graphics are not always good nice work) :laughing: ... but i think with all the company's and stuff that are selling templates.. i think none is going to buy this :happy: at leats i wouldn't ( cuz i can make it myself :flowers: ) but i see it has been sold so

Congratzz :eek:riginal:

ZxZ-Helios

Reaction score
X3r0X said:
Hey all
Click here for the image

Thanks guys
X3r0X
I say that you have gaven a reasonable price! I have made alot of templates for many sites. ( http://bazookalan.be/ is an example. Ignore that "Site by Marco Huyben & Chris Vienerius" they have paid me bonus so that they could put their names on it! hehe so what I've got the cash $$$ !)

The site you have made didn't impress me much but I still like it! Believe me it's hard to impress me:happy:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
X3r0X said:
XColl said:
Aww... that hurt.... not.

$8 is great for a unique template that can be pretty much customised for anything. The graphics are far from "simple" but yes, the coding is quite basic.

The design is what is pretyt much being sold though, not the coding.

And low standard? Everyone that I have talked to thinks its great and a truly awesome layout :getlost:

LOL IT'S AN OPPINION IN MY COUNTRY WE HAVE A RULE IT'S CALLED FREEDOM OF EXPRESSING OPPINIONS! dont get cocky

ZxZ-Helios said:
X3r0X said:
Hey all
Click here for the image

Thanks guys
X3r0X
I say that you have gaven a reasonable price! I have made alot of templates for many sites. ( http://bazookalan.be/ is an example. Ignore that "Site by Marco Huyben & Chris Vienerius" they have paid me bonus so that they could put their names on it! hehe so what I've got the cash $$$ !)

The site you have made didn't impress me much but I still like it! Believe me it's hard to impress me:happy:

Well i can impress with my.... *piep*

Just kidding...

Well maybe...