Paid Services Suggestions

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
I like that x10 is providing paid services for its users. I am going to buy some advertising for my forum soon. I have a few suggestions for x10 however.

1. Please provide a shopping cart style like thing where we can buy all of the paid services we want in one transcation. I don't want to do a separate transaction for every item.

2. Do we really have to sign up for an account, giving out stuff like street addresses and phone numbers? I would just like to give out my credit card number, so you can charge it.

3. I added a $5.50 order just to try it out to an order. It showed up as $8.50 for the final cost. What is the extra $3 for? Same with a $10 advertising package. The final cost was $20.00. Hmmmmmm.

4. The page for a single domain registration dosen't work. No fields are shown, so I cannot fill out the forum properly.

Thank you,

CrownVictoriaCop

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll check into this today, the prices shouldn't be coming up wrong.

-Corey

Edit:

1.) We don't mainly sell stuff to support us so we're pretty much stuck with the current order system for now.

2.) I can look into removing some of the info but we request most of it to help capture fraudulent activity.

3.) I don't see any pricing errors for me... can you tell me what you ordered so I can recreate what you did?

4.) Where is the domain registration at? I have it shut off as far as I know. (Too many fraud orders and we get stuck with the cost of the domain).

-Corey

Last edited:

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
OK, I put an $18.00 order for banner advertisng into the website. Thr subtotal and final total showed $33.00. I thought it was $18. I can take screenshots if you want. And, there's a link at the bottom of the ordering screen for single domain registrations.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I know what you did, you selected the base package for $15,00, then added more impressions for an additional $18, so now it's $18 + $15 = $33. That would give you total impression number of 45,000 over 15,000.

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
That's a good deal. Once I have some extra cash on my hand, I think I'll buy some advertising.