parked domain already configured

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkuredi

Reaction score
Hello, I made a previous post about this but it got no replies and virtually every view was by me checking to see if there were any replies.
I have done a lot of searching since and found a thread by corey asking us to post our details and that he would fix it - but it said "ONLY for cossacks" and I am on stoli.

I set up a parked domain but I do not have it under my parked domains and when I try to add it again it gives me and error saying it is already configured. Could somebody please fix this for me?

My Cpanel username is Darklady
My domain is http://www.darkuredi.co.uk
and if you need to know anything else I can reply as soon as possible.

I don't mind if it will take a while to fix, I would just like to know the post has been read and will be seen to eventaully.

Thank you very much.
-Darkuredi

darkuredi

Reaction score
Can anybody please help? I thought that DNS was down but I read that it is up on a post by a member of staff.

kajasweb

Reaction score
I'm moving this to "Level Two Support". Soon, an Admin / Senior Staff will look into this issue.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you try now please?

darkuredi

Reaction score
When I visit darkuredi.co.uk instead of the 'congratulations apache installed' page I now get 'Firefox can't find the server at www.darkuredi.co.uk.'
I tried adding the parked domain again and I still get 'Error from park wrapper: darkuredi.co.uk is already configured.' as an error.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Fixed.

Please re-open this thread or create a new one if you still have an issue or problem with your Parked domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.