Parked Domain issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellybro

Reaction score
Hi there. I host a free site with you guys. Grant it, its the first time I have used your company, and so far have been very happy. I have created a WP site for a client, and purchaseds a domain name from Go Daddy for my client.

Changed ther nameservers 2 days ago with Go Daddy and to date, when checking whatsmydns.net it's showing nothing for the new domain name.

I just want to point out here, I am a seasoned web designer, and usually when I change nameservers with Go Daddy it will take a max of 12 hours for it to all change over with my previous server company.

Whats the usual timeframe with x10hosting? I am using a parked domain by the way. Would really appreciate some help here, as it's my first time to use x10 for clients and don't want to be made look a fool. Am really pleased with the service thus far.

Here's the link: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/www.kellybrotherscircus.online

Thanks a lot. Martin.

caftpx10

Reaction score
It seems to be all sorted out. DNS propagation can take up to a few days, even if they generally take a few minutes to a few hours.

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
But it looks like you have a 301 redirect to your x10host main domain so that the address bar doesn't reflect your paid domain name.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.