Parked Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

javaguy78

Reaction score
I guess my account (themaskedcrusader.exofire.net) has been migrated to a new server with IP Address 72.232.204.42.

Well, one of my parked domains moved over properly (animatedzoompixels.com) but my main parked domain didn't (themaskedcrusader.com). When I try to repark it, it says it's owned by another user. Can someone check this out and either unpark it or move it to my account?

Thanks -

javaguy78

Reaction score
And a whole bunch of crap that I added yesterday isn't moved over... Like my whole site... it appears that my account has been partially moved over... I guess I'll wait and see if the rest gets moved over soon :)

It was on Server with Shared IP: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]70.86.136.178.. so I am assuming that it is all still there..[/FONT]

my username is cschalk and my home was in (If I remember correctly) /backup/home/cschalk

javaguy78

Reaction score
I just tried it again and it says "themaskedcrusader.com is owned by another user" --

I guess there are other Parked Domain issues, as I see a couple of new questions in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.