Parking Domain Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouhi

Reaction score
I tried to park the domain www.anionline.net here but even though it parked it wouldnt work and it kept parking on server3 which sempt strange.

No matter how many times i tried to park it it wouldnt work so i transfered it back to my old host, now whats confusing is the domain wont work unless you have index.php on the end.

Is there a way i could get my domain parked here, the name servers were ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Change the nameservers on your domain back to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com also park your domain to your x10hosting account again & reply here. I would like to see this.

And I just went to your website without index.php at the end and it works just fine.

kouhi

Reaction score
I changed the name servers and tried to part it, now i get this error message
anionline.net is already configured.

kouhi

Reaction score
Also its still in the parked list of my old host but it wont remove it giving the message
" You do not have control over this domain "

Chirantha

Reaction score
The reason you are getting the " You do not have control over this domain " message is because you changed the Name Server to ns1.hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. Change them back to your old hosts settings and then unpark it from your old host. Then change you Name Server to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and park it at the x10hosting account.

The reason you get "anionline.net is already configured." is because you can't park the same domain twice. Unpark the domain before re-adding it.

Hope this helps :)

kouhi

Reaction score
I did unpark the domain but it still used that message :rant2:

Status
Not open for further replies.