Particle Cannon

Reaction score
I just spent the last several hours setting up and installing a forum. About 5 minutes ago I finished setting it up. This is going to be a huge community, and we will have mature discussions regarding gaming, high school, and everything in-between. So far I have several friends, both online and offline, who are interested in participating in my new community, and I will contact them shortly. Please join our most illustrious community: http://particlecannon.co.cc/

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
There's not really a lot to review here as it looks to me like it is still just a stock install of MyBB. My main recommendation would be to find yourself a good theme or create one yourself and then come and ask for a review of that.
Other than that, I'd say you have a few too many forums in your off-topic category, either simplify by reduction or group them and create subforums.

mattblog

Reaction score
There's not really a lot to review here as it looks to me like it is still just a stock install of MyBB. My main recommendation would be to find yourself a good theme or create one yourself and then come and ask for a review of that.
Other than that, I'd say you have a few too many forums in your off-topic category, either simplify by reduction or group them and create subforums.

I have to agree with that and try to go to the link exchange category and motivate someone to do a link exchange.