Password problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerotic

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having a weird problem with my account.

When I first try to log in I'm redirected to this page: http://x10hosting.com/login.php

When I try to log in using the forum ID/pass it tells me that my password is invalid.

However, I can obviously log into the forum so. I've checked and triple checked my captcha entries but nothing is working.

Can you please help?

Thanks.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi nerotic,

could you check to make sure that your caps key is not on? If it isn't, I'll escalate your request to an account manager that will be able to reset your password. I believe you can change your password from the forum. If you did, or would like to try, to see if it helps, keep in mind that it might take time for all the system to update to your new password.

- xav0989

nerotic

Reaction score
Hi nerotic,

could you check to make sure that your caps key is not on? If it isn't, I'll escalate your request to an account manager that will be able to reset your password. I believe you can change your password from the forum. If you did, or would like to try, to see if it helps, keep in mind that it might take time for all the system to update to your new password.

- xav0989

Hi..thanks for replyaing. Turns out it was just a matter of waiting.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi..thanks for replyaing. Turns out it was just a matter of waiting.

Hi nerotic,

Now that the problem has been fixed, I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.