pay per click

jinx001

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend a good pay per click service to incorporate into my site. i have google ad-sense of course but i'm looking for maybe one maybe 2 more. maybe a banner exchange program too

Dazz

Reaction score
Try bidvertiser and adbrite, both are excellent programs that I use, adbrite also has the advantage of being able to incorporate your adsense code into their adverts so you always get the highest paying ones on display.

If you find this useful please pm me for the referal links so I can earn a little bit for my advice. Of course you can always use google instead and cut out the middle man LOL.

Just to add that both are totally FREE to join.

Last edited:

jinx001

Reaction score
thanx for the advice and i'll wait for your links so u get credit;)

spork

Reaction score
Well if you put more than one google ad on the same site, won't you get double the money?

Dazz

Reaction score
Thats true Spork, but adsense allows only three ad zones per page, as does adbrite. However bidvertiser allows you to place as many as you like so you put 3 adsense zones + 3 adbrite zones (with the same sized bidvertiser codes added) and then some bidvertiser codes on each page.

Basically means you get paid from at least one company everytime someone visits your website and also if sombody clicks on an ad.

Its all good, so long as you don't really overdo it LOL

;-)

Slothie

Reaction score
Adzones are inclusive on other companies. If an adsense or adbrite rep drops by your site, you're either gonna get smart priced or a request to remove certain adzones from your page.

Dazz

Reaction score
Kind of got that with adsense. They asked me to remove my adbrite ads but I earn more from them than google so I just dropped all adsense from the particular website and used adbrite instead. Guess what lol, my earnings increased by removing them lol.

;-)

satbir

Reaction score
Some of the people say adbrite spam with mails, is that true?

Dazz

Reaction score
You only get emails from them when you set u a new ad zone, I don't think they have ever sent me one otherwise lol

Though it can be a pain when setting up a new website because you get one for each so when Im setting them all up at once I can have 8 or 9 emails from them in my inbox, all exactly the same LOL

Slothie

Reaction score
I only bother with adbrite when I setup sites that adsense doesn't like :D

Swiblet

Reaction score
You're growing fond of those upside down letters, aren't you, Slothie? xDD

And yeah, I don't believe much in pay-per-click things. They simply don't pay enough for me.

~~B3N

Slothie

Reaction score
They pay a decent amount actually, with proper placement they actually pay a whole lot more than CPM ads. Of course, once you have an established web presence, affiliate ads are the way to go as people trust your choices.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
i recomend adbrite its the best and pays alot on each clicks bidvertise is rubish dont pay much on clicks and no 1 clicks on there ads.

Jackle

Reaction score
Yahoo also has an ad program that you can check out but google adsense is far superior

Slothie

Reaction score
Yahoo publisher is good if you have a lot of US visitors as they have higher payouts. If you don't they pay an abysmal amount.

Swiblet

Reaction score
What do you guy recommend is the best? Yahoo or Google? Those are the two I trust the most, and as far as I'be seen, they allow the most options and are the least intrusive.

~~B3N