Payed Plans!?!

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Hello. I have heard about payed plans on this site, and have been with host for a while now. I just have never seen payed plans, are there any? Thanks, sorry if this has been asked, I have checked but could not find any post relating. Thanks!
-Reich

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Kurther Reich said:
Hello. I have heard about payed plans on this site, and have been with host for a while now. I just have never seen payed plans, are there any? Thanks, sorry if this has been asked, I have checked but could not find any post relating. Thanks!
-Reich
There are paid plans to take off the adverts on your site, $3 for advanced $5 for corporate plan and for $1 a month for the static you get a mySQL database.

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
OK, so you can get all the plans but just paying $1 for static and $3 and $5 for the other plans, and you don't have to post? Thanks!
-Reich

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Kurther Reich said:
OK, so you can get all the plans but just paying $1 for static and $3 and $5 for the other plans, and you don't have to post? Thanks!
-Reich
Sorry, I dident understand what you were saying here.

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I think he is saying that he will pay that much if he dose not have to post.

If that is hwta you are saying you do not have to post for hosting here. Just request it and you will get it.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Kurther Reich said:
No, not post, ads.

Corporate - $5.0 Monthly - Remove Banner
Advanced - $3.0 Monthly - Remove Text Link
Static - $1.0 Monthly - 1 MySQL Database

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
aaorozco said:
Kurther Reich said:
No, not post, ads.

Corporate - $5.0 Monthly - Remove Banner
Advanced - $3.0 Monthly - Remove Text Link
Static - $1.0 Monthly - 1 MySQL Database
You can also pay yearly.. But you would get two months off soo Corporate would be $50 for the year. Thats in American dollars also.

Matt

Reaction score
Paying for ad removal also gets you on the business server, but upon request only.