Paying to register and post on my forum

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
I am trying to get more people to get onto my forum and im willing to pay... The link is here

im paying 2 credits per post
and 4 credits per thread
if you refer a person you'll get 10 credits

POST BELOW WITH YOUR POSTS/THREADS/REFERS...give me your account name you're using...and if you refered someone please give me their account name as well...THANKS :hahano:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Umm, just want to let you know of a couple of things:
1) Your board is seriously messed up for me. When the advertisers played with the code, they messed it up.
2) You can host a no ad forum on your x10hosting site using the same theme and software that board is using for free. (I'd be glad to set it up if you want.)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
i dont knwo what you mean...it works fine for me...but if you can help that would be great =D

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't fix the problem you have right now, but I can get the same thing you've got running on that forum, no ads and right on your x10hosting account.
Please let me know what you think, it may be to late to switch though.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I'd switch... you can probably export everything anyway and import it into the new forum. More control is always better, even if you do save 35 seconds without it.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think you can export the SQL database.
My suggestion: Go to Fantastico on cPanel and install phpBB (3.0.0)
I will help you customize it later.
:)

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I was hoping for some type of export to text file functionality, like WordPress had last time I checked :).

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I recently left my other host and came here having to re-install phpBB .
The primary things are an exported SQL database, impossible to get here as you would need phpMyAdmin or similar and the configuration file. Those are the two important things, both of which you can't get.
I suggest you close this offer until you have a forum running off of your x10 account.
:)

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
but WERE IS fantastico? i heard about it but cant find it...also this offer is closed