PayPal (2)

edu2004eu

Reaction score
OK, so I found PayPal to be the best way to accept donations and selling stuff on the net.
What I didn't understand is this: do you have to have a credit card so that money will come into your account? On my account it says Not Verified. Isn't there an option to stick all money into the PayPal account and then be able to buy stuff from EBay (for example) with the money in your PayPal account?

I know it's a stupid question, but I need this thing... :p

BTW. named the topic PayPal (2) because there already is a PayPal topic and things shouldn't get confused :D

kirtik

Reaction score
You don't need a credit card to have a paypal account, but you need a bank account to be able to use the money outside of the internet. So it's fine for eBay etc. Also, if you get verified, people will have more reason to trust you etc. It's always good to be trusted.

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Hehe, that's true... Oh well for now I don't need any money outside the internet so, if EBay and stuff work, it's fine with me... Thanks for the quick response...

shaggy

Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure you can make a paypal account an only use it online (if you want)

Earn money online then spend it online.