PayPal Mass Pay Form Leads To Blank Page, Paying 1k+ Creds 4 Solution

dquigley

Reaction score
Hello, Deadbattery and myself are trying to figure out why a script that I payed someone to create is sending me to a blank page when I click submit. Deadbattery has offered to pay anyone who can help us solve the issue as it is very important. Thank you and below I will attach the files I think are relevant, if u need others just let me know.

As you can see in the picture below I am trying to send a commission of 1 dollar. When I click submit it send me to a blank page which is masspayreceipt however it should give me a success log or error log however it doesnt. Thanks.

Let me know if you have questions or need anything else.

The editing file contains 2 php files. mass_payments being the first one that calls the other.

*FILES REMOVED, PLEASE CLOSE THREAD*

Last edited:

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Best guess is something here:
<form method="POST" action="?ax=pay">

Why is there a ? mark in front of it btw..

it should be, i think..
<form method="POST" action="ax=pay">

hmm....

dquigley

Reaction score
nope that made a file not found error, thanks for trying.

ALSO

Dunno why it needs the ? Im a php beginner : P

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
In the file MassPayReceipt.php line 187:

PHP:
$resArray='hash_call("MassPay",$nvpstr);

If you replace this line with $resArray=”” you should not get a blank page, at least it will show you the error page. This suggest that the problem is in that call.

dquigley

Reaction score
Well I would try that but right now I am getting a new mysql error

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/constants.php:175) in /home/dquigley/public_html/admin/MassPayReceipt.php on line 47

I dunno why this error came out of the blue 0___0

gomarc

Reaction score
In MassPayReceipt.php

PHP:
require_once 'CallerService.php';

session_start();
Put session_start() first:

PHP:
session_start();
require_once 'CallerService.php';

dquigley

Reaction score
Ok that fixed the mysql error, Thanks. Now ill try the other thing you suggested.
Edit:
When I use $resArray=”” it still shows a blank page 0____0

Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
yeah D: did you need any other files? I know it calls a few, I really appreciate the help so if u need anything just let me know.

gomarc

Reaction score
I can’t do much more right now. I’ll get back within an hour.

Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Awesome man, once again I really appreciate the help ^___^ Im glad x10 is full of kind helpful people. Especially coders : P

gomarc

Reaction score
This is the logic I’ve applied so far:

I removed form the code all the required files such as:

'CallerService.php'
"../config_inc.php");
"../includes/class.phpmailer.php");
"../includes/func_inc.php");
"../includes/egold_inc.php");
"../license_inc.php");

I removed all calls to database

Finally, the file MassPayReceipt.php, line 187 $resArray=hash_call("MassPay",$nvpstr); was replaced by $resArray=””;

Doing this, the file mass_payments.php posted to MassPayReceipt.php which then went to APIError.php (not a blank page)

If you can provide the missing files and samples of the tables you are using, somebody or myself can possibly make the code work for you. Make sure not give away any real passwords/usernames or any other real user information.

dquigley

Reaction score
Hey gomarc, thanks for the help again, you've helped me lots of times ^___^, sorry to waste your time but the guy I paid emailed me back and said he would fix it for me so I am just gonna request that this thread be closed or removed since he will take care of it. Once again thanks for the help, Im sure ill need your php smarts again. :D

*PLEASE CLOSE THREAD*