PC Riot Community Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuraguy

Reaction score
PC Riot Community Forum

Good day,

With the help of humble x10 Hosting, I have successfully setup my community helpdesk & discussion forum online for everyone.

But, I'm in need of some help.

Since, my plan in x10 Hosting needs me to put up their AD in hosted sites, how shall i do it? I'm using phpBB Plus board and also an introduction screen from basic .HTML.

Shall I add you AD in the .HTML introduction screen? and/or how do I add the AD in my forum as well?

Kindly guide me, as I'm not good in scripts.

Thank you very much.

SakuraGuy
Edit:
I forgot some questions:

1. My forum maybe in need of some link posting of useful freeware software, via Rapidshare, Megaupload, 4Shared kind of free hosting online. Is it allowed? Dont worry, as I only allow my members use FREEWARES to be inside my forum.

2. Where can I get list of valid uploaders, so I can refer and include in my forum rules as well.

Finally, don't worry about MP3 as my site doesnt related to MP3's at all.

:)

Last edited:

sakuraguy

Reaction score
Please guide me .. dont suspend my account if i didnt do so .. hope someone can guide me into adding the script.

lambada

Reaction score
IT is generally considered rude to bump a thread - everyone here are volunteers,

As it appears to be a pre-modded forum, then look for some kind of ad management section, and use that to add the ads.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You might have to seek help from the developers of the software you are using. I'm not familiar with it so I can't say how to put ads on.

-Corey

sakuraguy

Reaction score
Oops, sorry .. i didnt realise bumping threads. Anyway, I have downgraded to normal phpBB version 2.0 without any mods on it.

Thanks for the guide, I shall look forward into AD Management section.

Cheers!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, please re-open this if you need further assistance.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.