pcriot black listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan.xr

Reaction score
I have been trying to send a friend a link to my website at her school that she works at and I keep getting my email sent back saying ([FONT=&quot]black listed URL host pcriot.com by .black.uribl.com). So I went to this uribl.com and sure enough it is on the list. So after finding this out I did some testing and found that I allot of my friends probable 30% of them anyways cannot get to my site because of this. Is there any way we can fix this it looks like the site uribl.com had some sort of request to get taken off the list but I would think it would have to come from X10 hosting maybe?

thanks for all that you do :biggrin:
[/FONT]

Slothie

Reaction score
Probably because there's a web proxy hosted on pcriot.com :) You should try another domain.

ryan.xr

Reaction score
Well if you look it up in uribl.com it says something about it being a known spammer I thought you all would like to know that kind of info. Sorry I must have posted this issue in the wrong place.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I can try to remove it from the list but some times the free users spam and get the domain\IP added to blacklists. Nothing we can really do to stop it unless we shut Email off and made it very restrictive.

TomyVk

Reaction score
I can try to remove it from the list but some times the free users spam and get the domain\IP added to blacklists. Nothing we can really do to stop it unless we shut Email off and made it very restrictive.
That would be a good idea, because we all are suffering because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.