Pending Hosting Account Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese4rat51

Reaction score
I had signed up for more than 2 days, and I still don't have access to a hosting account, only to the forum account.
How much do I need to wait for this account? It is starting to get frustrating. I have talked to someone on the chat, and he told me that it can take up to 48 hours...
Is this normal? Or is my request stuck somewhere or a error had showed up...Don't know.
Hope you'll fix it, or at least you'll give me a answer...

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

By the way, here is some extra info:

This is exactly what it says:

"
Pending Hosting Account Signup submitted November 21 at 12:03 pm Esv91JteAsq9
action status Process wait
information
Your hosting account signup is currently awaiting processing or executing within our system queue. Its status is displayed above and will be updated upon clicking the submit below."

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Hi, it can take up to 72 hours to be processed (or longer). We cannot give an exact time for you either.

cheese4rat51

Reaction score
Hi, it can take up to 72 hours to be processed (or longer). We cannot give an exact time for you either.

OK, thanks for the info, at least i know that it's normal. By the way, I know that you cannot give me the exact time, because it's a automatic system process. I think that this takes so much time in regarding the number o registered people...

Anyway thanks, till the meantime I'll just wait....

cheese4rat51

Reaction score
Ok, it's been 4 days now, and still no access.... how much longer????.............:mad:,what kind of automatic system do you have there... from the stone age... because I really don't get it, what does the system has to to do that it takes so much time...

cheese4rat51

Reaction score
Hello???? I'm waiting for 6 days for this account, common what the hell is going on, it's been way long than 72 hours.....

cheese4rat51

Reaction score
It's been activated, after 7 days. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.