PERFECTED money maker with PROOF

xcaliberse

Reaction score
Okay, well its not necessarily perfected but, there is this prize site I use that is 100 percent not a scam. It's been out for a little bit over a year and has proof of legitament giveaways. What this site does is have you use their search engine and you will be randomly awarded points. Once enough points are reached, you can claim a prize. The secret for fast points is to refer as many friends as possible! So I hereby refer you guys to join me. Please be kind and click the link below to sign up

Referral: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=428855
Non Referral: http://swagbucks.com

So once you've clicked that link and signed up, you're good to go. Just search and win! You can also trade-in old electronics for points. There are also video and picture proof of the people who claimed their prizes. Once again please sign pu with the link above and thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When posting in this forum you need to provide a non referal link as well. I've edited your post to include it but in the future please remember to include it.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Note this is only for people who sign up in the following counties: Canada, U.K. and U.S.A.

Last edited:

xcaliberse

Reaction score
Well yea so if you could sign up under my referral it would be great. If you sign up under my referral I will reveal many tips and tricks to gettign fast money.

iwaproductions

Reaction score
Well, I just did... under your link and everything... got three swag bucks outta the deal, and yeah, seems pretty interesting... just waiting for a search to give me swag...

EDIT: No sooner than I said that, I got two more for searching Alice Cooper.

Last edited:

nirajkum

Reaction score
it seems to be nice ... but how this work . I mean why they pay just to use the search engine .. please explain .. anyway it seems to be nice money maker if it works

lolimaru

Reaction score
I've been using Swagbucks for over a year because I know they're not a scam. It's a lot harder to get referrals than it sounds. I mean, none of the many friends I asked to join actually did.

So, on my own I was only able to make 97 swagbucks over the year. Which isn't even enough for a PS2 memory card. x.x

It's just a waste of time but on the other hand, it's easy to do and actually exciting some times when you get a Swagbuck.

If you can find a good 20 people who actually stick with it and gain you swagbucks, it's well worth it. None of my friends were interested