Photo-Graffix Gallery Php Script...

Status
Not open for further replies.

millart

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to install the photo-graffix php gallery script on your server space, but it won't install. I checked with a servercheck.php file which checks to see if the script will install based on the server configuration...The servercheck.php checked out 'Ok' for each of it's requirements, but it's still states that it's not guaranteed to work, that's why they give a 'fully working trial of the script'. I know it's not guaranteed to work on any server, but do you guys think you can tackle this one for me? I'd appreciate it alot!

Thank you in advance! :happysad:
millart

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry but we do not support 3rd party scripts. You'll have to seek help from the script creator.

-Corey

millart

Reaction score
Ok,

Thanks a lot anyway Corey...I will check the creators site now and see if they can help me further.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can get us a specific error message or exactly what is wrong with it we'll be happy to help you.

-Corey

millart

Reaction score
Ok,

I have uploaded the files into a folder called gallery in my documents root folder on pcriot.com. After that I executed this url: ( which is the install )

http://millart.pcriot.com/gallery/admin.php from there, it says Gallery Not Installed Click Here To Install Gallery. Ok, so I click the install link, then a screen comes up with choose the language (by clicking on a flag that represents the country) then I click the begin installation button. From this point the word updating is blinking, but does not install. I have installed this on other free webservers in the past, and I know it just says updating for a couple of seconds, then proceeds to the next step of the installation. The entire setup process is only a couple of minutes...Tops. I appreciate your continued effort in helping me resolve this issue.

Thank you for looking into this 3rd party script!

Last edited:

millart

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, however I just did the upgrade, it says pending. I will let you know how it works once the pending has been 'lifted'.

Thanks again!
Edit:
Thank you so much! Everything is working perfectly!

I will refer your great services!

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad it's all set, I'm going to go ahead and close this, feel free to re-open it if you need further assistance.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.