Photo Impact VS Photo Shop pro XI

Jesse

Reaction score
I Prefer Photoshop, Because it's common. But it depends on you.

saioke

Reaction score
you mean paintshop pro XI or photoshop XI?

anyway, photoshop by a long shot.. the community is well and is often releasing different plugins to make things even better.

LeColeWH

Reaction score
Actually, it's Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 now, why they change it? Anyways, I've always enjoyed Paintshop and I got very far with it, but Photoshop is more common these days than Paintshop.

anhct

Reaction score
I often use photoshop, the first time, it's difficult for newbie but after a few time, using it, very great.
Photo Impact is simply with many effect and easy to use, very quick to edit and add some effect to our photo. When I don't have enough time to edit in Photoshop, I use Photo Impact, but not ussual.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Photoshop CS2 is the best version,.

kateblogs

Reaction score
I prefer PhotoImpact because having to manually create new layers in Photoshop is really annoying. Having said that, I don't like the newer versions of PI, it has become too much like Paint Shop Pro which I find really faffy. I'm still using the XL version of PI and once that is no longer supported I'll probably go back to Photoshop.

kyuusei

Reaction score
Photoshop. Community support via Plugins and Scripts/Actions. Plus I need it for ACR (Adobe Camera Raw).