• number 1-before.gif
    number 1-before.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 60
  • number 1-after2.gif
    number 1-after2.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 62

SmileyCP

Reaction score
I think the 2 photos is not much different.I don't understand what you want us to think about these photos.

openspace

Reaction score
<3 Anna.

Looks good, love the whore-red lips.

If you were doing this for an ad or something...always enlarge the pupils. It implies sexual arousal and intentions of receptivity. The psychology of design...lame, I know, but it makes a difference.

Trixter

Reaction score
mmm its ok but you should look for better rez pics to work with as this quality makes it hard to tell whats your fault and whats the pics. I can point out that the coloring in the left eye ( her right one) looks kinda funny / splotchy.

Other then that I'd suggest doing more to he then changing her eye and lipstick color, Like adding more makeup and eye shadow. Just a thought. ;)

intertec

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I'll make a new one with better resolution and put more time in it!

pandong

Reaction score
crappy pictures i might say. why did you start with those low resolution images? my professor once told me this.. "you can't polish a turd".

andmcg1

Reaction score
crappy pictures i might say. why did you start with those low resolution images? my professor once told me this.. "you can't polish a turd".

Brilliant phrase! I use it all the time. People always look at me funny when I say it though.
I have no idea where it originated, but I heard it initially on the movie "Christine."

catzzzrule

Reaction score
I like that shade of blue,
but she looks a little scary, the colours are too pixelated