Photoshop Tutorials

joshuakrull64

Reaction score
I will be starting some photoshop tutorials shortly for anyone who would like to learn something. I need ideas on what you would like to see done. I can either do them in text/image format or I can do screencasts and upload them to youtube. Which would you rather prefer?

teeyo985

Reaction score
good idea !

what about designing a web template ! banner , menu , and the background image , i really want to know how to design a wallpaper , i'm a newbie in photoshop i can change eyes color , configurate pictures colors , make a granny look younger :p but i dont know how to create a logo , a 3D effects ...

thanks a lot !

brucebb47

Reaction score
I would like to see some tutorials for some roll over photo changes where you put the cursor over an image and it changes

teeyo985

Reaction score
I would like to see some tutorials for some roll over photo changes where you put the cursor over an image and it changes

I think that could be made with CSS ! img:hover

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

But i raly need some tutorial how to design banners !!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd like to see how to design a good logo etc. :)

Oh-and YouTube screencasts as they're easier to follow.

Last edited:

longbich

Reaction score
Dreamweaver4 does this without much input from a Photoshop or any other imaging program. You only have to make both images the same size and you are up and away.

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
hi josuakrull wassup...
Its nice to hear that you are going to start ps tuts. Hope you get success with it... I also have a site hosted on x10 just for what you are goinna do(ps tuts)... Its called http://adobewhatisit.com/ .. I wonder if you are interested in volunteering me for the site as well. Meaning the same tuts you post on the site can be posted here. In return, I may link back to your portfolio. I receive more than 50 hits a day if you may. Anyways, waiting to see what you come up with...

murtazrocks58

Banned
Reaction score
The best is try to make a forum type and tutorials should be in videos or screenshot

And make it such that other users can also share their tutorials