PHP 'allowed memory size' error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
I am receiving the following error in several different places in my WordPress installation. I've read a few posts saying that during the server move the php size limit or some such was set at 32M and will be increased to 64M once everything is settled. Is this still the case? If not, what else could be causing this? Thank you!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 537251 bytes) in /****/*******.php on line ****

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I am receiving the following error in several different places in my WordPress installation. I've read a few posts saying that during the server move the php size limit or some such was set at 32M and will be increased to 64M once everything is settled. Is this still the case? If not, what else could be causing this? Thank you!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 537251 bytes) in /****/*******.php on line ****

It has been updated. Try again.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your problem is resolved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.