PHP Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric.toronto

Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting the following error and wondering if it's on my end or a server issue. It was working fine over the weekend but sometime between last evening and today it stopped working.

Thank you.

eric
Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/efran/public_html/ec-radar.php on line 519

Chris73

Reaction score
The php upgrades have been enabled. When the account management panel has been enabled again, you will need to log in and request that you be upgraded to level 2 php. Everyone was at level 2 until servers were again stable enough to allow upgrades commence. So if you didn't apply for the upgrade you will now be required to do so.

Last edited:

eric.toronto

Reaction score
So just to be clear, I do have to request an upgrade regardless that it was working fine over the weekend?

Thanks again.

Eric

Chris73

Reaction score
Yes. Once the script was enabled everyone who did no have phpv2 prior to the servers moves has been moved back to basic php.

eric.toronto

Reaction score
ok great, thank you. i know your working hard to get everything back up so i will keep checking periodically and then do the request once it's back up.

thanks again.

eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.