php errors galore

DMG Online

Reaction score
I have php intermediate

Code:
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/includes/acp/acp_gallery.php[/B] on line [B]18[/B]: [B]acp_gallery::include(./../GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/constants.php) [[URL="http://str8heat.net/community/adm/function.acp-gallery-include"]function.acp-gallery-include[/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/includes/acp/acp_gallery.php[/B] on line [B]18[/B]: [B]acp_gallery::include() [[URL="http://str8heat.net/community/adm/function.include"]function.include[/URL]]: Failed opening './../GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php2/pear/PEAR')[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/includes/acp/acp_gallery.php[/B] on line [B]19[/B]: [B]acp_gallery::include(./../GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/acp_functions.php) [[URL="http://str8heat.net/community/adm/function.acp-gallery-include"]function.acp-gallery-include[/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/includes/acp/acp_gallery.php[/B] on line [B]19[/B]: [B]acp_gallery::include() [[URL="http://str8heat.net/community/adm/function.include"]function.include[/URL]]: Failed opening './../GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/acp_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php2/pear/PEAR')[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/adm/index.php[/B] on line [B]149[/B]: [B]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/adm/index.php[/B] on line [B]151[/B]: [B]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/adm/index.php[/B] on line [B]152[/B]: [B]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)[/B]
[B][phpBB Debug] PHP Notice[/B]: in file [B]/adm/index.php[/B] on line [B]153[/B]: [B]Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)[/B]

and im still getting blank php pages when i try to create schema files

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
hmmmm, it seems you have your gallery configured incorrectly.
As when it says: "(./../GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/constants.php)" it should be ./../YOURGALLERYFOLDER/includes/constants.php ---> Where YOURGALLERYFOLDER should be the name of the folder where you've uploaded your gallery.
Check at the AdminCP or the configuration files.

DMG Online

Reaction score
i can't even run the schema creation file so that maybe creating the problems but it's nothing I can do because when I try to run the file I just get a blank page.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Check the "Error log", is it showing any error?

DMG Online

Reaction score
no i just get a blank page i may need to upgrade my php but i doubt that will happen

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please link to the blank page.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
We do not support third party scripts, and this sections is to questions/problems related to hosting accounts. If you're getting any error on your script, post on the script developer forum, and if they tell you it's something about the server, then post back telling us.
Moved to "Scripts & 3rd Party Apps".

DMG Online

Reaction score
man can somebody help me or not it's all im asking for is to get pointed in the right direction.

so when i get fatal php errors and blank php pages, that's not the server?

Last edited: