PHP Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrpdl

Reaction score
My sites show php code.. is there some thing wrong with php or database server?????
Edit:
Not all page but profilefourm page and some search database pages shows php code... :( gosh im worried

Last edited:

placasci

Reaction score
hi guys....
The problem is the symbol " <? " in php paragraphs. if you change this by" <?php ", then scripts works ok!.
there are more fails in the server: no error nor notice messages, (white screen when you have php syntax error), no works $_FILES functions.... anything more?.
excuse my poor english

ponypony

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

sgrpdl

Reaction score
Well it will take whole lots of time changing <? to <?php. x-10 guy plz do some thing.......

aoscomputing

Reaction score
what on earth is going on? I was using the free template provided by x10 and now my site is down

sgrpdl

Reaction score
Will this php problem will be solved or i've to open ticket for this too.. I don't want my user to see my php code. :(

And it will be very difficult for me to change <? to <?php in all of my page

X-10 Tech guy any idea?? Or i've to open support ticket for this too?? Plz give us some update on this issues frens.
Edit:
Seems like problem has been fixed. Thanx x10 Tech Guy :) you rocks Man :)

Last edited:

nowotny

Reaction score
Well... not here... I'm on Cossacks with the Intermediate PHP Configuration and I noticed that if a php script is not properly written and results in parse errors the server throws 500 error page instead of displaying the parse error message...

Additionally, the error reporting in php is completely disabled. I don't know if it's intentional but IMHO it should be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.