PHP Issues - Any Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Bryon is more than likely working on fixing all the issues that came up after the update to php. Glad your site is comming back online livewire good like finding all the issues Bryon.

musoc

Reaction score
Dear all!
Sorry to bother you but I logged in again today to my gallery at;
http://musoc.exofire.net/chevalier

Had been working fine for the last year but today I note the error;
"putenv() has been disabled for security reasons"
(Full Error: "Warning: putenv() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/musoc/public_html/gallery/modules/core/classes/GalleryTranslator.class on line 299")

It took me a really long time to find an open enough service like this group here at x10 that would allow the right specs for me to operate gallery and you have all always bee very helpful as well!

I am hoping/requesting that perhaps this is temporary or that maybe with the approval of the bosses, I might be able to have just this simple restriction lifted? Best wishes and thanks for your help guys,

Tom.

Last edited:

H*Bad

Reaction score
My website is also having a PHP problem: hbad.x10hosting.com

takuhii

Reaction score
Having some wordpress issues since the upgrade... I can't get into my Admin panel and every page has the following message:

Warning: fopen(/home/takuhii/public_html/wp-content/cache/wp_cache_mutex.lock) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/takuhii/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/takuhii/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php:96) in /home/takuhii/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 329

My website is:http://takuhii.x10hosting.com/. My admin panel is just a blank page (my workdpress admin panel that is), and all my javascripts seem to be disabled...

Any ideas.

UPDATE: Site seems to be fine now, but the WP-ADMIN/ area is totally screwed...

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Enyox: Are you still getting the permission denied errors?

Takuhii: I think it's fixed. Let me know.

H*Bad: What is the error that youre getting? I do not see one.

Musoc: Putenv() has been removed from the blacklist on the main free hosting server.

Lionheart8: Are you still having the memory limit issue?

Livewire: I believe I fixed it. Let me know.

Last edited:

Timhortons

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my forum's shoutbox. It worked fine before but for the past 5 days or so people are complaining about this error, I just saw it for the first time today.

Warning: ignore_user_abort() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/timhortn/public_html/forum/Sources/sboxDB.php on line 52

I'm also having problems where my posters will post and just get a white screen. I've been having no problems until today and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. The problems are happening at different times for different people on my forum.

Theres also some "PHPSESSID" that wasn't there before, thats usually when they get the white screen.

http://hwe.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

lionheart8

Reaction score

Takuhii: I think it's fixed. Let me know.

Lionheart8: Are you still having the memory limit issue?

Hi ...
Yes, this is fresh from the site page [around 5:50 GMT]

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 26214400 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/xprt007/public_html/drupal5/modules/system/system.module on line 2013

As said, one Drupal site, almost still a virgin installation is up, but the main one I was trying to polish up for launching in the near future as shown by the error has not recovered yet.

Praying harder than ever now .... :happysad:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Lionheart8, check now, are you still getting the error?

H*Bad

Reaction score
All it says is PHP installed. It should give me the rest of the error, so that I can properly report it.

eNoyx

Reaction score

I do, but it's because a general issue with permissions. When I set the permissions of the file giving the error to 777, it disappears. Now I'm looking into the gallery, now it works, but the images can't be displayed (permission error possibly) Another thing, from time to time, the forum exceeds the new memory limit (36M), but only in 40bytes or so. When the limit was at 16, it also exceeded in 40bytes, 12 or 214. Strange pattern.

Bye, and thanks for all the effort.

lionheart8

Reaction score
Lionheart8, check now, are you still getting the error?

Hi, thx for the rapid response.

Just checked, there's a change in the error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 36700160 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /home/xprt007/public_html/drupal5/includes/menu.inc on line 211

Now itz "trying to allocate" much less, 16bytes above & when I tried to load it elsewhere ... it showed 32bytes & 42bytes, down from much bigger numbers.

I dont know what all that means, but suspect it's almost there. ..., whatever changes you made.

Last edited:

H*Bad

Reaction score
No matter, what I try, it still gives me that error. It should be set up, but it won't.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I want to say that I'm sorry for all of these issues and problems; I didn't think that there would be nearly as many as there have been. I made a lot of changes to PHP that I should have thought out a little more before-hand.

Timhortons: I removed ignore_user_abort() from the function blacklist - that should be working now. Also, I went on your forums but couldn't get a white screen anywhere. Next time you get an error/white screen, will you please go here http://staffb.x10hosting.com/unix.php, copy the number that you get, and then post it in a reply to this thread? That way I can get a rough estimate of when the error occurred to check logs with. PHPSESSID is a random ID that is generated by PHP (And usually stored in cookies) used to track sessions in PHP. It may be related to the white screen, but I'm not sure.

Lionheart8: Check again?

H*Bad: I'm unsure of what you mean by:
All it says is PHP installed. It should give me the rest of the error, so that I can properly report it.
And:
No matter, what I try, it still gives me that error. It should be set up, but it won't.
Can you take a screen shot or somethign to show me what it is?

Enoyx: I set the limit higher. Do you get the "memory_limit exceeded" error still? Can you figure out what file permissions need to be changed? I'm unsure of what files are working alright and what ones aren't.

Last edited:

eNoyx

Reaction score
The files to be CHMOD'ed I don't know what they are exactly... But, if you could do a massive CHMOD in the folder /deathnote/multimedia/imagenes, including all subdirectories and files.

About the memory issue, I don't know why... but...
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/administrator/components/com_smf/includes/PEAR.php on line 863

It is set above 16M, right? 0o

[edit] At 2nd attempt, it works OK though. This is soooo strange...

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I don't know why... but...
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/administrator/components/com_smf/includes/PEAR.php on line 863

It is set above 16M, right? 0o

Yes, that is what I do not understand and what I'm trying to figure out.

Edit: Can you check now?

Last edited:

eNoyx

Reaction score
1st attempt:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /home/enoyx/public_html/deathnote/administrator/components/com_smf/includes/PEAR.php on line 863

2nd:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/enoyx/public_html/deathnote/administrator/components/com_smf/includes/PEAR.php on line 863

3rd: It went OK, forum loaded.

H*Bad

Reaction score
Screenshot.png

Does that work for you?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
H*Bad: Try now, it looks like your script is using dl(), which was disabled. I set it to allow that function.

Enyox: Can you try again? I set it even higher.. Do you have a URL that I could see the error at?

lionheart8

Reaction score
Sorry Bryon ... for all those troubles... wish I could help
Now this is what's now appearing at http://www.orbit.x10hosting.com/drupal5/ :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 31457280 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/xprt007/public_html/drupal5/modules/views/modules/views_user.inc on line 60

:(

Quite sure things will be straightened, though - after no such error ever turning up before.

So heads up folks, ... whoever has any sort of problem, php or whatever! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.