PHP level trans-grading

Status
Not open for further replies.

symbolicpixel

Reaction score
How many of you upgraded your privileges of PHP, received approval, checked your status on your account to make sure that the Intermediate/Advanced level has "Upgraded" written in green, and still not getting its privileges in that level?

If so, have you thought about sending a request to downgrade to Basic, and then resend your request to upgrade back to Intermediate/Advanced? Would that fix any of your problems you been having on your website frequently? After I read a few reports and feedbacks, a solution like this popped up in my head.

$/X

Last edited:

Imatate

Reaction score
Have you waited up to 2 - 5 hours before making this post since you upgraded your PHP?

symbolicpixel

Reaction score
Probably less than 2. Too bad I didn't have a stopwatch beside my computer at the time. The one I once had died on me easily, so I smashed it with a sledgehammer. =P

$/X

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your stop watch.

I just checked your entries and it seems you have been upgraded correctly. Once the server issues are straightened out please let us know if the functions are still not working for you.

-Corey

symbolicpixel

Reaction score
The redundant server errors I've seen since yesterday is cleared out and I can showcase my stuff again. =) How simple was that?! =P

$/X

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Great, I'm going to close this, please re-open it if you need further assistance.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.