PHP Login code integrating help....

Chrisisrad

Reaction score
This can be a little complicated when you think about it.. Since you cannot have .html files executing php code.. you would need to change them to .php.. HTML is horrible since you have to update the header file on every page.. A good idea is to make a header.php file and a footer.php file and just move the header and footer there and include them into every php file..

Actually .html files can output php -> depending on the server configuration.

fixed it...

Alright good.

zapzack

Reaction score
Well.. The site is all fixed up.. Feel free to check it out. rufussweetwater check your pm's for more info..

rufussweetwater

Reaction score
Holy crap it works now!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!

I really don't want to ask you for another thing you've done soo much. But i do have one other thing I would like to have done with the Login system, if I can make myself clear once more.

zapzack

Reaction score
Well.. If you need something else just ask.. All I want in return is Rep and/or donation of credits..

rufussweetwater

Reaction score
oh man i'll give you all the credits and rep you want!!! ill even make more accounts just to give you all of those credits [sarcasm, i know its against rules to do that], but its the thought that counts...

anyways, i would like to get some sort of a user control panel, kinda like this forums USER CP section. and as a extra precaution, would it also be hard to try and get the sign up to be on e-mail verification. like you register on the site and then you should get a message saying that an e-mail was sent to the supplied e-mail address and you must verify the account?

those are the only things i have in mind right now, but ill have brainstorming sessions later with my staff...

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
How about a captcha system instead of email verification? There is a User Control Panel.. But just to edit your own account..

rufussweetwater

Reaction score
i dont know what i captcha system is but if it works ill take it.

i see that theirs a edit account section, but i mean can we add stuff like, personal info, upload an avatar, interests and hobbies, stuff like that...

Last edited:

zapzack

Reaction score
Captcha system implemented.. The User system would take time.. Unfortunately I do not have that kind of time atm.. If I get some time I will implement it.. I would need phpmyadmin access for this though..

rufussweetwater

Reaction score
no prob, ill set you up a database account...
Edit:
okay, now that the login system is taken care of, i think im about done here. im gonna open up a new thread for my next part for my site; video sharing...

Last edited:

rufussweetwater

Reaction score
Please close thread!!!!!!!